Saturday 6 January 2007

Buzz


I wrote something terribly clever and witty a minute ago and the tears were running down my face with the pure joy of undiluted brilliance and fiendishly clever humour. Then I lost it because I forgot to save before moving away to another page. Doh! I was saying something about the fact I got a new airbrush for my Christmas from Maureen (my bird) and this is the first time I've been able to use it 'cause my computer crashed about three weeks ago. So I went a bit mad with it in this Illustration Friday submission... bit of a tenuous link to the theme but I can't draw bumble bees.

8 comments:

Zakk said...

Not bad Cuffe- you are not too bad at all!

Doug said...

I hate when that happens... loosing a bunch of words you struggle to type... to cyberspace... :o)


really great illo, here! You have great control of that airbrush!

Unknown said...

Great little story moment there!! NIce work!

Brine Blank said...

Pretty nice design...bees ARE strangely difficult to draw at times...

Michelle Lana said...

This is very cool and great work!

Michelle said...

I like your idea, very original, but of coarse being a genius what else should I expect ( nice bio LOL) I haven't done much in the digital art world, but looks like fun, might try it sometime.

pati said...

Wow! very cool style :D

Deev said...

Amazing work!