Wednesday 24 January 2007

Super Tricia


I need your help! It's my neice's 14th Birthday today January 25th and my partner Maureen and I didn't send a card. So I made her into a super hero for Illustration Friday- now if I can get as many people as possible to wish her a happy birthday?

Please don't comment on the cartoon, just say happy birthday to Tricia and let's see how many people from all over the world we can get to post a message.

(Nothing bad will happen if you don't- I hate chain letters- but please pass this to other bloggers and see how many we can get to say something nice for her birthday)


Thanks


Stephen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!
~California

Doug said...

Happy Birthday from Tennessee!

Michelle Lana said...

very cool! happy bday!

studio lolo said...

Hey Tricia....I hope you have a wonderful birthday! You look FAB in your outfit!

dinahmow said...

A little late, but I'm new to this site. Happy birthday from Australia!