Sunday 11 February 2007

Crash


A couple of years ago my kids came across a feature in a comic asking for entries for a new character. The idea was for the kids to do it of course but for fun I designed this character- called 'Crash' (honest). I drew him from memory for my blog and added some sketches in the background to make it look more of a style sheet. Needless to say I didn't let them send in my drawing though not because it would have been cheating- I was afraid it would be rejected as not of a high enough standard. I would never have lived it down!

5 comments:

studio lolo said...

he's a very cool little character!

Unknown said...

When at nursery school my son designed a character called "Creche".

Cuffe said...

Brilliant- wish I'd thought of that- though I might just delete this blog and steal it anyway. ellis nadler? never heard of him

pati said...

lol It must be awesome to have a cartoonist as a father, Cuffe. Ur kids are lucky :)

Jeannetto said...

cool. no neck, shadow leg. elements of greatness.