Friday 15 June 2007

Rejection



New Message


Relationships they come and go
You've had your share I guess,
But none compare to this ego blow
Your girlfriend's dumped you by text


An ignominious ending then
There's no point getting vexed
You know that these things happen
Your girlfriend's dumped you by text


Some affairs they burn so bright
Time's not the only test
Though ultimately you feel like shite
Your girlfriend's dumped you by text


The quintessential put down
Head and shoulders above the rest
She could have rang or called around
But dumped you instead by text


'UR DUMPT' the message tells you
Your girlfriend's now your ex
The Orange Network's left you blue
Your girlfriend's dumped you by text

7 comments:

Tina Poe said...

I love his eyes and expression!

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

At least he is on "go"!

Cuffe, your bio has become so humble. And your photo? What has happened to you? Rejected?

Cuffe said...

I switch. Sometimes I tell the world what an astonishingly handsome/witty/endearing chap I am, and other times I pretend to be humble. What are you up to Perri?

mcscrub said...

dont be humble all your work is great

bookbabie said...

Very cool illo, and fun blog too:)

Brine Blank said...

Pretty funny...I once had a friend that got dumped by passenger pigeon...okay...it was me...but I got even...that wasn't a 'that's okay I understand' chicken dinner she ate...

Unknown said...

one of the best